On days like these I resort to the only thing that I can cook… fish fingers.
Recipe for fish fingers and salad
1. Open box containing frozen fish fingers.2. Take out fish fingers and place on tray.
3. Put tray under the grill.
4. Grill till cooked according to instructions on the box. Try not to burn.
5. Take salad out from packet. Place on plate.
6. Place fish fingers on salad.
Dressing for salad
1. Open sweet chilli sauce bottle.
2. Drizzle over fish fingesr and salad.
All done.To add to the day, my baby pooed in the bath (sorry too much information)…while her big sister…and all the bath toys were still in it.
For days like these I look forward to the evenings when the house is peaceful again and I can sit back with a large glass of red in my hand…until I remember that I’ve given up alcohol for Lent.